AIJA Award for Excellence
The AIJA Award for Excellence is awarded every two years and nominations will be called for via this website and the AIJA Newsletter.
The application form and terms and conditions are available here.
The following conditions apply:
- to be eligible for nomination, organisations or individuals should have undertaken activities that impact on the work of courts or tribunals in Australasia
- an awards committee comprising two or more AIJA council members will make a recommendation to the Board of Management for final decision.
Those eligible for nomination must have:
- improved access to justice – this can be for the entire community or sections of it
- demonstrated innovation – this can include adapting an established solution to a new problem and
- delivered real benefits for the justice system – the benefits should be demonstrated