Members who are wishing to RENEW their membership please log in above.
To JOIN the AIJA fill out the form below.
Information about applying to become an AIJA member
- The AIJA has an online membership application and payment process.
- The online membership application will step you through the relevant questions. Payment of the membership fee must be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express) at the time of application.
- As all membership correspondence will be sent by email, please ensure that the address you enter below is valid and does not contain any errors. Your AIJA membership will renew at the end of each financial year and you will be sent a reminder email before the end of each financial year reminding you to login and renew your membership.
- You can opt out of receiving additional emails from the AIJA such as newsletters and notification about AIJA events. You can also opt out of receiving occasional emails about relevant non-AIJA events (please note, we will not share your email address or membership information with third parties).
The 2019/2020* membership fee structure is as follows:
|Membership type||Membership type||Overseas|
|Individual Membership||1 year: $195.00
|1 year: AUD$185.00
|Sponsor Organisation (this is akin to a corporate membership)||1 year: $545.00
|1 year: AUD$510.00
|Sponsored Individual (this is an employee or member of a Sponsor Organisation)||1 year: $165.00
|1 year: AUD$155.00
|Academic/Retired/Court Librarian/Student***||1 year:$115.00
|1 year: AUD$105.00
* Membership fees are due at the beginning of the Australian financial year 1 July – new members who join between 1 Jan- 30 June receive a membership until the end of the next financial year.
** Australian membership prices are GST inclusive and in Australian dollars.
*** Students and academics are required to provide proof of full-time enrolment / employment.